- Can I bring my dog into the café?
- Yes! The Playground is a dog friendly venue. We can even provide a bowl of water and a treat for your furry friend! If you would like to bring your dog into the theatre before hand, please contact us before hand to allow us to make arrangements.
- As you don't sell peanuts, can I bring my own?
- Unfortunately not. One of our members of staff has a severe peanut allergy. Peanuts are not permitted in the venue whatsoever. Any peanuts that are found will result in removal.
- Can I film/take photos?
- Filming and Photography is not permitted in the theatre and if caught more than once will result in your removal from the venue.
- What happens is someone is ill during the production?
- In the event that an audience member is taken ill during a production, please inform our front of house staff. The FOH team will alert the first aid marshal in the building and they will guide the individual out of the theatre. The production will continue during this process unless the first aid marshal calls for a show stop. Please remember to always stay calm, our team have you safety at the highest priority.
- Can I take my drink into the theatre?
- Of course! Our bar staff provide all our customers will plastic glasses before the show begins. Glass bottles are also allowed into the theatre. After the production has finished, you will have the option of a plastic glass or normal glass. Please remember to return all plastic glasses at the end of the show.
Conditions of Entry